If you work with computers be it a developer, network engineer or even a non IT professional who likes to navigate through terminal or command prompt on your PC/MAC, these are some of the basic unix commands you need to navigate like a pro.
- ls : list files in the current folder.
- ls -a : list all the files including hidden files in the current folder.
- ls -lf : lists all files showing file permissions for a particular file.
- cd <directory name> : change directory.
- mkdir <directory name> : create a directory.